"With A Hand on the Pulse of Lee County!"
The benefits of the Clockface are easy to define:
1) Dramatically quicker "travel times" -- the time it takes to get from Point A to Point B within the system. The Timed Transfer Pulse can save up to and over four hours round-trip over LeeTran times! (Compare how much time is saved here.)
2) More reliable and predictable bus transfers throughout the system.
3) More numerous trips are available. (Because trips aren't wasted with passenger "wait time," there are more trips for buses to make!)
4) More alternate ways to get to one's destination. (Because all routes are synchronized with each other, there are more ways to access destinations.)
5) Better utilization of resources -- rather than spending money on supplying more buses, the Timed Transfer plan uses resources more efficiently.
6) Better area of coverage. See how the Timed Transfer Pulse Plan is able to service a wider area compared to LeeTran service and Tindale-Oliver's recommendations here.
Next ---> Travel Time Comparisons